In celebration of completing another deployment, Grace and I are planning another trip when I get home. We're planning on going to Oahu and Kauai in January/February. Seeing as how this is half my blog and I can post what I want (and we haven't posted anything in a while), here's a cool video of Kauai.
The guy who made this video has a bunch of other cool videos on YouTube. I would recommend you check them out.
The guy who made this video has a bunch of other cool videos on YouTube. I would recommend you check them out.
For Grace-
ReplyDeleteoh Grace you are so wonderful :) that's amazing that you completed a half marathon! you should be so proud of yourself! And I've always been so impressed by the way you and Abe handled losing your sweet Clara. You are such an inspiration to me. I am beyond excited for you to have Abe home soon and that you guys are going back to Hawaii. You guys are going to have so much fun. miss you :)
Oh man Abe. You're going to have an incredible time. I want you to plan my next trip.
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of you two for doing deployments with so much finesse. Thank you.
That looks awesome. And well deserved. I love that you guys love Hawaii so much. Please eat some shaved ice for me.
ReplyDelete