Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Going Private Again

Due to a couple issues, Grace and I need to make our blog private again. If you are interested in following our blog, please send us your email address so that we can add you to the followers. Thanks.

28 comments:

  1. Us too! (smilesmp12@gmail.com, ty.payne11@gmail.com, and payne.family11@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant get your email addressee to work so here is mine maddieellsworth@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget us! (haleykrumblis@yahoo.com- let me know if that works or if you need my email used for my blog. Mom's is: marciamcmanus@yahoo.com). Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you remember me Abe, but I grew up in Hollister Ward and have enjoyed following your family from afar. Hope you'll include me in your blog family.
    My email is: imjules@atcnet.net
    Thanks!
    JuliAnn (Severe) Loughmiller

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to follow you guys Abe..... love keeping up with your family :)

    Darla Mast
    Janey Payney's friend

    dmast@wilburellis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to follow too.

    tiffanyjoy83@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Us too! jsrkristin@aol.com

    Love to you two! Aunt Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donnarchapin@hotmail.com friend of Jane Payne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have an invite. Also I can give you an invite to mine if you want, just send me your e-mail. sabrinamaynelson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love an invite. I'm a blog friend of Jane. I was honored and privileged to keep your names on the prayer roll of the Mesa Temple (where I live) while you were in Iraq. I love your family and hope to meet you all in person someday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please may I follow your blog. Miss you. debkeeley@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to follow your blog. slickyvickie89@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. me too, too, too - friend of Jane Payne
    mrmrsrogge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love an invite please :) emilyjrytting@gmail.com I love keeping up with what you guys are up to! I hope everything is going well for you guys! Whenever you're in Utah next it would be fun to get together with you and elise!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to follow you guys! laskaking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh oh, me me! :)

    carolynhirz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope we're still invited! :-)

    hawkrestnest@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to follow your blog jordenbyington@hotmail.com. I had a great time making cake pops and just visiting when you were in town. Max loved the cake pops too! Thanks for inviting us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you thank you for the email invite! I didn't even realize you were asking for emails because I haven't checked your blog for a few weeks, but I'm so happy I got it because I love seeing what you guys are up to. Grace: I'll be calling you this week, we are still passing through colorado this May, our plans are set. And we are so excited to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. We would love to follow you all!

    celestesummers711@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete