So, after a long, long, long hiatus on our blog, Abe and I decided we probably needed to update it and let everyone know what we've been up to for the past year or so. So, there will be several longer installments over the next couple days/weeks. We promise that we'll be more regular about posting (not that it would require much of an improvement). Abe hasn’t been much of a contributor to the blog up to this point, so I’ll let him do the honors of writing the first blog post.
I LOVE promises!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys are going to blog again.
Yay Gracie! I can't say I am very good at blogging myself, but I have missed keeping up with you on your blog. Love you
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
ReplyDeleteI'm not complaining, but I've been looking at your jewelry post for a really, really long time. I'm so excited for new news!
ReplyDeleteYay for comebacks!!!--Cassidy (for some reason blogger won't let me use my blog name to post.)
ReplyDeleteoh grace im so glad you're blogging again! i know i've been horrible at keeping in touch but i think about you lots and i do love to see what you guys are up to :) I hope things are going well for you guys! and hawaii!? wow that looked like a dream :)
ReplyDelete