



I came up with so many of my own ideas and made mine just by looking at a picture in a magazine. They are fun and easy to make. I'm usually a scrapbooker, but it was so much fun to branch out and try something new. I'm pretty proud of my banner, if I may say so myself!
You may so yourself, because it is so darn cute! I LOOOOOOOOVE it. Thanks for letting us hang it. It's the first Halloween we've been festive for a looooooooooong time...yea, maybe ever. It really is cute and you did such a good job with all the little details, like the stitching and the embellishing.
ReplyDeletewell look at you, little crafty Miss Grace! I love it, and I wish I was there to make one with you! Bet you are getting soooooo excited for Abe to come home soon!
ReplyDeleteGrace, this is SO cute! You are so crafty! (and not in the mischievous way)
ReplyDeleteI think it's super cute. Wanna make me one? Lol :-D I'm not crafty much at all....so I envy that about you. :-D
ReplyDeleteThat turned out amazing. Wow I need you in my craft world. I am not very good. I always wish I could just buy it!
ReplyDeleteIt turned out adorable!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a crafty bone in my body. I only think practicality....my poor children have to come up with their own crafts!
Love you Graceland!
Ohhh Grace,
ReplyDeleteTHat is VERY cute... so cute I'm going to make one. Imitation is the greatest compliment, right.
Cali
I love that! I wish we were friends in real life so I could make crafts with you. Good work!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea. I think I'll make one with my grandsons tomorrow. They'll think I'm so smart.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness grace. that is so cute! i wouldnt even know how to start making something like that :) i love it.
ReplyDeleteThat looks so fun, and detailed I'm impressed! Hope you are doing well :)
ReplyDelete